UK property continues to attract global investors because of its historically high performance. However, not all UK property owners are aware of the tax consequences and how best to protect against them for existing or new purchases.
If you own assets in the UK, whether you are a UK resident or not, your UK estate will be liable to IHT. Depending on your domicile, IHT can be extended to your worldwide assets
Join us to learn more about a solution that can significantly reduce or mitigate UK property taxes in full. The solution offers the benefits below:
- No Inheritance Tax (40%) from day one of asset transfer
- No Capital Gains Tax (28%) for life post transfer
- No Probate - your beneficiaries can access the funds immediately post death
- No Stamp Duty Land Tax (up to 17% upon transfer)
- Stamp Duty Land Tax Refunds
- Income Tax (up to 45%) reduced rates to 19% for rental income
- Asset Protection – any asset class can be protected: investment property, stocks, collections, cars...
- Benefit from intercountry tax treaties (DTA)
- Every Nationality may have these tax exposures now (HK, PRC, Aus, USA...)
During the seminar, you will learn about the UK mitigation strategies and how best to avoid IHT pitfalls and benefit from tax allowances. Please let us know if you will be attending in person or online.